Mechwave is a mechanical engineering firm with a unique structure and methodology. We offer traditional Sub Consulting services and design as well as Prime Consulting for critical systems and facilities. On every project, our imaginative approach yields reliable yet elegant solutions.
We are looking for determined, focused, and inquisitive individuals who are searching for a self-driven work environment that will support their learning and professional growth. We hire exceptional individuals and commit to providing a wide range of project and design experience to build a firm and practical understanding of the building construction industry. The successful candidate must be open to a rapid education, thrive under pressure, and possess a strong desire for self-improvement.
We currently have a permanent, full-time position available for E.I.T.
- Excellent marks in relevant senior engineering courses; particularly fluid mechanics, heat transfer & thermodynamics.
- A proficiency in written and verbal English communication is essential.
- An aptitude for clearly and concisely documenting design decisions and calculations for review by senior engineers.
- Motivated to undertake any challenge.
- Commitment to continuous technical learning and personal development.
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in the Canadian HVAC consulting industry.
- Familiarity with Autodesk Revit or AutoCAD.
- Understanding of load calculation software – particularly Trace 700.
- Experience with energy modelling software.
To apply, submit resume, transcript and references to Alan E. Williams, Principal